Northgate High School Class of ‘81
35-year Reunion July
July 23, 2016 – 5:30 pm to midnight
$85 per person
Reserve a room - click here
Friday, July 22
- No-host cocktail party @ 7 p.m. Embassy Suites Walnut Creek Hotel Bar. Join us early to gather, have drinks, and catch-up after 35 years.
Saturday, July 23 - The Main Event
- Pool party at the Embassy Suites, Walnut Creek, beginning at noon for those who want to hang-out during the day and relax before the big party. We all know how tough it is to talk to everyone at the actual reunion, this gives you the chance to talk before the evening festivities.
- Cocktail party, dinner & music starting @ 5:30 p.m. Wine for the evening will be sponsored by Kris Roth's company, Kendall Jackson Family Wines - the first 10 cases (thanks Kris).
- Sit-down dinner, followed by a short entertainment program and music until midnight. Once they kick us out of the ballroom, the party is sure to continue in the hotel. Book a room so you can stay late and be safe. Hotel link coming soon.
- Check out the 30-year reunion photos - click here
Sunday, July 24
- Family picnic – noon to 3 p.m. - location to be determined. This is the chance for everyone to meet your family, spouse, or anyone else who did not come to the party on Saturday night. Hoping to schedule something at the park next to Northgate High School and trying to get access to the school for a tour... stay tuned.
Group room rates at the Embassy Suites - Reserve Now
King Room - $179
2 Doubles Room - $199
Thank you to our event sponsors